WHAT CURRENCY IS YOUR SITE SHOWN IN?
If you scroll down to the price in any product you can toggle the flag icon to either Canadian or American dollars for easy use!
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY DRAPERY TO BE DELIVERED?
The current estimated time for shipping is always up to date and appears at the bottom of the cart screen. We always aim to ship out in approximately 4 weeks but sometimes higher than normal order volume increases this time frame and we never rush and we never compromise on quality! There is occasionally delays on fabric stock but if this is the case we will let you know within 2 days of order placement.
WHAT SHIPPING COMPANIES DO YOU USE AND WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
Good news! Shipping is always FREE to Canada and continental USA!!! We use UPS within Canada and DHL to the USA and the rest of the world. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world so please email us a brief description of the size of your order and we will custom quote the shipping cost for your country and this will be charged after your order is placed and paid for, we will take an additional shipping payment by phone or email – email us today for a worldwide shipping quote!
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Every drapery curtain order placed is put into production immediately and made custom for you and because of this there are no returns and no refunds. Hardware orders are shipped custom as well and all sales are final. If you have an issue within 2 days of receipt of your product that pertains to manufacture we stand by our product and are happy to help you resolve it! All sales are final.
WHAT DO THE PLEAT STYLES LOOK LIKE?
WHAT ABOUT CHILD SAFETY AND ROMAN SHADES?
We believe that child safety is paramount in providing you with quality drapery and shades. Here are a few tips for using our shades in homes with children:
1) attempt to install only cordless window coverings in your children’s rooms and sleeping areas (these are available through our blind suppliers and we are happy to quote them for you)
2) never put corded products with cords that get longer when the shade is open anywhere near where children can access them, arguably they should not be in homes with children at all
3) make sure all cribs and beds are on separate walls from window shades
4) our continuous cord system comes with a hold down, ensure it is mounted securely so the cord loop is never loose
5) read all included safety documents before installing shades
6) don’t hesitate to contact us so we can help you decide if corded shades are right for your home
HOW DO I MEASURE FOR PERFECT DRAPERY AND SHADES?
Download the drapery measuring form here: How to measure for perfect drapery
Download the roman shade measuring form here: How to measure for perfect roman shades
HOW DO I INSTALL MY DRAPERY
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with rings please click here
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with backtabs and no rings click here
If you have our roman shades click here