WHAT CURRENCY IS YOUR SITE SHOWN IN?
Our site is all in Canadian Dollars. Your credit card company or paypal will convert to US dollars if you are shopping from the United States.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY DRAPERY TO BE DELIVERED?
The current estimated time for shipping is always up to date and appears at the bottom of the cart screen. There are occasionally delays on fabric stock but if this is the case we will let you know within 2 days of order placement. To the best of our ability your order will ship as one shipment but sometimes circumstances out of our control do cause us to have to split orders into multiple shipments but we will advise you of this whenever possible and you will be notified of shipment by the courier system when we ship your order.
WHAT SHIPPING COMPANIES DO YOU USE AND WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
Good news! Shipping is always FREE to Canada and continental USA!!! We use UPS within Canada and DHL to the USA and the rest of the world. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world so please email us a brief description of the size of your order and we will custom quote the shipping cost for your country and this will be charged after your order is placed and paid for, we will take an additional shipping payment by phone or email – email us today for a worldwide shipping quote! PLEASE NOTE: Any duty or taxes are payable by the customer to DHL when products ship to the USA.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Every drapery curtain order placed is put into production immediately and made custom for you and because of this there are no returns and no refunds. Hardware orders are shipped custom as well and all sales are final. If you have an issue within 2 days of receipt of your product that pertains to manufacture we stand by our product and are happy to help you resolve it! All sales are final.
WHAT DO THE PLEAT STYLES LOOK LIKE?
WHAT ABOUT CHILD SAFETY AND ROMAN SHADES?
We believe that child safety is paramount in providing you with quality drapery and shades. Our shades come with safety tags as well as release toggles and continuous cord loop mechanisms. If you have concerns about child safety, consider using drapery panels instead of shades but if you are putting shades in a home with children, here are a few tips for you to make sure it is done in a safe manner:
1) attempt to install only cordless window coverings in your children’s rooms and sleeping areas (these are available through our blind suppliers and we are happy to quote them for you)
2) never put corded products with cords that get longer when the shade is open anywhere near where children can access them, arguably they should not be in homes with children at all
3) make sure all cribs and beds are on separate walls from window shades
4) our continuous cord system comes with a hold down, ensure it is mounted securely so the cord loop is never loose
5) read all included safety documents before installing shades
6) don’t hesitate to contact us so we can help you decide if corded shades are right for your home
HOW DO I MEASURE FOR PERFECT DRAPERY AND SHADES?
Download the drapery measuring form here: How to measure for perfect drapery
Download the roman shade measuring form here: How to measure for perfect roman shades
HOW DO I INSTALL MY DRAPERY
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with rings please click here
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with backtabs and no rings click here
If you have our roman shades click here